Terms & Conditions
You understand and agree to the following:
- Save Organ is a non-benefit organization whose aim is to spread awareness about Organ Donation / Blood Donation in India and across the world.
- Registering yourself through our website, it means that you have decided to join us as an Organ Donor / Blood Donor / Volunteer.
- Save Organ is not an Organ Bank or, Blood Bank.
- Save Organ will not be responsible for any communication/statement’s made by you or, any individual.
- Any contribution/donation on saveorgan.com, by an individual, should not be construed as an investment in any form whatsoever.
- You as an Organ Donor /Blood Donor / Volunteer, represent, warrant, and covenant that all information you provides while registering on our website is true, accurate and complete. And if such information changes, you will promptly update us by sending us a mail or either calling us on our helpline number.
- Save Organ may communicate with you officially by any reasonable means now known or later developed.
- The Organ Donor /Blood Donor /Volunteer’s agrees to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any information you provide to us.
- If any Organ Donor /Blood Donor /Volunteer’s are found guilty , to provide false, inaccurate or misleading information , Save Organ reserve the right, at our sole discretion to terminate or suspend the Organ Donor /Blood Donor / Volunteer’s membership from our database at any time and block them forever to use our website
The Organ Donation Chain Program Terms & Conditions
The “Organ Donation Chain Program” is a signatory of organ donation promotion through our special volunteer who had joined us for a mass momentum to support this cause by donating a small amount of Rs. 350/- gladly and encourage everyone to donate his/her organs by referring them to Save Organ website. The volunteers will be granted with special funds rewards as amended from time to time with the limited privilege to enter and avail the rewards. To participate, volunteer’s must agree to these terms by impliedly or expressly given herein below:
- Save Organ is a non-benefit organization initiated for spreading awareness about organ donation in India and across the world.
- The “Organ Donation Chain Program” is a legal contract (“Agreement”) between volunteers and ( Save Organ) organization according to I.T. Act 2000.
- The volunteers, own self-has expressed his willingness to help and donate funds to fight against this cause, as per needed on time to time.
- Every minute’s someone is added to the transplant waiting list and most will not be able to wait for long. So, the volunteers entering in “Organ Donation Chain Program” will have to take responsibility to refer at least 2 people to Save Organ website in 100 hours.
- You as an Organ Donor / Blood Donor / Volunteer’s hereby indemnify and agree to keep indemnified and hold safe and harmless the organization, its Founder, Director, Employees, and Agents against all such liabilities or claims and also against any loss or damage that may arise on the organization if any.
- Save Organ is not liable to provide any tax or legal advice to Volunteer’s in addition to our Organ Donation Chain Program Special Funds Rewards.
- The Volunteer’s who will refer at least 2 people for being an Organ Donor and encouraging them to participate in “Organ Donation Chain Program” then our organization will provide a ‘Certificate of Appreciation’ & will give Rs. 350 /- as a Relief-fund.
- The Volunteer’s who will create a short video starting from ownself introduction I.e, ( Name, City, District ) and about the Organ’s and Tissue’s which you have decided to donate after your death & At the end of the video a words saying in your own voice. i.e, – “I support Organ Donation and I’m proud to be an Organ Donor.”
After reviewing the quality of the video when our tech team uploads it on our social media pages then you will get Rs. 50 /- at once as Relief-fund.
- Any Volunteers who takes pledge to donate their Organs & Tissues with their whole family members i.e, If Married ( Husband, Wife, Child) or If Unmarried/ Student ( Father, Mother, Siblings) then he will get the designation of City-level Volunteer and will get 5 % of City Relief-fund which is collected from that city. The funds will be distributed equally amongst the entire City-level Volunteer’s from 5 % of City Relief-fund every month.
- The Volunteer’s who will refer 11 City-level Volunteer directly from their Ownself Volunteer Ref. Id then he will get the designation of District-level Volunteer and will get 10 % of District Relief-fund which is collected from that district. The funds will be distributed equally amongst the entire District-level Volunteer’s from 10 % of District Relief-fund every month.
- The Volunteer’s who will refer 21 City-level Volunteer specifically from there own particular reference Id, then he will get the designation of State-level Volunteer and also 15 % of State Relief Fund which is collected from that state. The funds will be distributed equally amongst the entire State-level Volunteer’s from 15% of State-level Relief-fund every month.